- Modular chamber system based on plates with polyurethane foam core.
- The panels are insulated with polyurethane foam with a density of 40kg/m3.
- The panels can be joined by means of quick assembly locks of the camlock type or by means of labyrinth connection in a different way to the so-called tongue and groove.
- The chambers are characterized by excellent thermal insulation, vapour tightness and high finish aesthetics.
- The thickness of the wall and ceiling panel in the cooling chambers is 80mm.
- The wall, ceiling, floor and door panel of the chamber are made of galvanized steel on both sides covered with polyester lacquer with a thickness of 25 um: ral 9002.
- Optionally, it is possible to use a different colour of the board, to choose from the ral palette.
- The door is fitted with a safe lock on the key of a reputable French company Fermod.
- Temperature range from -25 to 0oC.
- Possibility of using remote monitoring to control the operation of the device using a tablet or smartphone.
- The equipment of the chamber is selected individually.
- Possibility of installing “man in the chamber” alarm, which significantly increases safety in the workplace.
Files to download